Nigeria @ 60


Happy Independence Day 
Nigeria 🇳🇬  @ 60

   In the year 1960 a great nation was birthed, a nation filled with greener pastures, a nation where love, piece and harmony. Nigeria gained its independence, free from oppression, we were set free from the torture of the whites. We were stronger and joined together.

   We enslaved ourselves, killed, betrayed each other. Arise oh great country! Arise my father'land! Arise oh Giant of Africa.lets reunite. Let's fight terrorism, nepotism, ethnicity, tribalism, corruption. Let's build back our land. Let's fight for the peace of this country.

   It's a new beginning for Nigeria, we are coming out greater, United .No matter what the economy says we will stand. No matter how hard terrorism strive, we will conquer a greater and brighter Nigeria is birthed.

      I stand to get my freedoms. I stand to be free from oppression, to gain my liberty. I would never be a part to a division, corruption and nepotism. If we don't rise to build it, it will fall and we all will crash nobody will survive the crash. So let's rebuild in peace, harmony and joy.lets stop this fighting, divison lets be great again.

I toast🥂🥂to a better Nigeria, a greater freedom.

Arise Nigeria, lets rebuild our father'sland . Nigeria we hail thee


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Comment Here